Stock No. 150XP
The Model 150XP is the most compact of three 12-inch disc-style chippers available from Bandit. This unit has been designed for those who want an economically priced 12 inch capacity chipper that can easily be towed. The Model 150XP features a 14" X 17" chipper opening and has a 35-inch wide infeed tray. This unit features engine options ranging from 65 to 140 horsepower.
Rugged construction, a powerful feed system, and a large 29" x 35" infeed opening are keys to this chipper's ability to process trees and brush with limited trimming. The Model 150XP is a chipper for those tree services, rental companies, and individuals wanting to chip brush, limbs, and some whole trees.
The 150XP features a feed rate of 90 feet per minute, and will easily keep your crew busy feeding it! The powerful 10 5/8" dual feed wheels pull and compress limby material into the chipper. This unit can also be easily maneuvered into tight residential areas, allowing for greater versatility.
Fecon Bull Hog Brush Cutter
Bull Hog Brush Cutters are the perfect attachment for High Flow Skid Steers to clear brush, trees and stumps down to ground level. The smaller Bull Hog Skid Steer Tree Shredders offer versatility to go between trees and leave desirable trees behind making them the ideal machine for Thinning and Site Development. Reduce operating cost with fewer machines and less man power while providing a nice habitat for new or emerging grasses, protecting the land from erosion.
Take a look at what we currently have online - of which is limited, but growing and changing daily - and if you don't see what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.
- Discharge in-line with carrier into soil making it safe for highly populated areas.
- Bull Hog durability provides non-stop performance and dependability.
- Patented fixed position carbide tip cutting = 300 - 500 hours.
- Stone cutting tools for rocky areas.
- Body built of heavy gauge steel for severe-duty.
- UProudly made in the USA.
- Contact us today for more on the Fecon Bull Hog Brush Cutter.
- R.O.W., lot clearing and park trails.
- Pastures, orchards and wildlife habitat restoration.
- Brush piles and composting.
- Invasives and firebreaks.
- Vegetation management and remediation.
- Park trail maintenance.
- With pasture, orchard and habitat restoration.